Celebrate, honor and remember the people in your life who make a difference, and the occasions that matter, with a book dedication.
A book dedication and donation to Caledon Public Library is a wonderful way to celebrate someone special, lift someone’s spirits, commemorate a milestone, and more.
- Teacher appreciation
- In memoriam
- Thank you
Each book dedication requires a minimum donation of $20 to Caledon Public Library. You, the donor, will receive an income tax receipt via email.
Book Dedication Process:
- Complete the Book Dedication form below by selecting a customized eCard and adding your personalized message. The card will be immediately sent to the recipient upon completion
* Your credit card statement will reflect a charge from CanadaHelps
- CPL staff will choose a book based on your selected preference
- Your dedication will be added to our online catalogue
- Both you and the recipient will receive an email with a link to the library catalogue to view the book dedication