BOOK CLUB IN A BAG Looking for your book club's next read?
Do you have a book club with your friends?
Check out our borrowable Book Club in a Bag sets:
- Each set contains 5 or more copies of the book, a discussion guide and select sets contain an audiobook and/or a large print copy
- Download the evaluation sheet here to help your group rate the book
- Sets can be loaned for an eight (8) week period
- No renewals; however, an extended loan period may be considered with advance notice at the discretion of Information Services Coordinator, Paul Ornstein, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sets will be ready for pick-up no earlier than three business days after you book them
- Responsibility of the set will be with the patron that checks the set out under their own card
- Charges for damaged or lost materials is the library’s replacement cost for the item plus a $3 processing fee
STEP ONE Select Your Book
Click the button below to review the inventory of our Book Club sets. We recommend making a list of 3 or 4 sets that might interest your group, since some sets might already be in use with another Book Club. You can also download the Book Club Discussion Guide for use with your group.
STEP TWO Review Available Dates
Click on the Book Club Availability button below to open up a Google spreadsheet that will show the available dates for each book set. Make a note of this date, so that you can submit a request for the set 3 days before pickup.
STEP THREE Submit Your Request
Reserve a Book Club in a Bag
Note: please check form after submission for confirmation.