Community Connection Kits
We can all stay connected!
Community Connection Kits (CCK) offer a reliable Internet connection or access to wi-fi enabled devices for families and individuals who have a need particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic. They are only available via referral from a local organization.
Connection Kits provide temporary Internet connectivity through a hotspot and a Chromebook, offering:
- access to online information or government programs
- support for employment needs
- ability to attend virtual medical appointments
- social connection with families and friends
- other needs identified by the referring organization
Referrals Only: Please fill out the form below. You will receive a confirmation email when the form has been successfully submitted. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact us directly.