We’re excited to offer additional hours and services with all appropriate health and safety measures in place.
Expanded Patron Access is available at all locations with the exception of the Albion Bolton branch, which will remain at Contactless Holds Pickup due to renovations.
Please be aware of the following:
- Masks are required for all those visiting the library
Proof of vaccination is not required to visit CPL branches. Town of Caledon recreational facilities do require proof of vaccination which means at the Southfields Village Branch, customers will be screened and take part in contact tracing. However, you won’t need a vaccination passport if you’re only visiting the library space.
Need to print your proof of vaccination? You can do so, for free, at any CPL branch
- Browsing shelves, using the computer for up to 1 hour, printing/scanning/photocopying/faxing are possible
- Debit and cash are currently accepted
- You are able to obtain a library card at this time at all branches. Consider downloading our mobile app for a convenient way to track the status of your holds. Get it on Google Play or in the App Store
Hours of Operation:
Albion Bolton* & Southfields Village:
Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays: 10am-4pm
For pick up and returns with email notification. Find more details here.
Tuesday & Fridays: 12-4pm
Margaret Dunn Valleywood:
Tuesdays & Fridays: 12-4pm
The library has implemented a variety of protocols to ensure the safety of our staff and community including:
- Mandatory masks for all library staff
- Additional hand sanitizer stations installed
- Plexiglass shields at customer service points
- Physical distancing reminders throughout the library to stay 2 m (6 ft) away from others
- Increased cleaning protocols throughout the facility
We’re still here to help:
We will still be offering virtual reference and reader’s advisory assistance. We will respond ASAP and no later than one business day.
- Call (905) 857 1400 x244
- Text (416) 828 7086
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff will be responding to voicemail, emails and text messages: Mondays & Wednesdays 10am – 5pm, Tuesdays 10am – 8pm, Thursdays 10am – 8pm, Fridays 10am – 6pm and Saturdays 10am – 4pm.
Not ready to browse the shelves yet? Visit our online catalogue, place your favourites on hold, then once notified, visit us during our current COVID business hours for pickup in the branch.