Aloha from Caledon, an Elvis Tribute show celebrating the 50th anniversary of Aloha from Hawaii.
Over 50% of tickets have been sold; don’t hesitate
Enjoy an evening of your Elvis favourites with two Elvis Tributes, starring Bruno Nesci, one of the 2022 top 5 finalists at Graceland, and featuring Eric Evangelista, a Collingwood Elvis festival grand champion, re-creating the 1970 opening show that Elvis performed at the Las Vegas Hilton. To mark the 50th Anniversary, Bruno will also be re-creating the full scale concert of Aloha from Hawaii.
Presented by Dreamers Entertainment & Stage Academy Theatre Association
Friday, June 2 | 7:30 – 10pm | Albion Bolton Fairgrounds
- Cash event – for concessions and more, including the Caledon Seniors Centre will be hosting a BBQ
- Gates open at 6:30pm
- Seats will be available for all ticket holders; first come, first served
- Learn to dance from our hula dancers
- Get your photo taken with a vintage car
- Parking is available at the Albion Bolton Community Centre
- Event will happen rain or shine (possibility of being inside in case of rain)
Tickets can be purchased at CPL’s Albion Bolton branch or online. Ticket prices:
- Adults, ages 18+: $25
- Seniors, ages 65+ & Students, ages 13-17: $22
- Children, ages 12 & under: $17
Questions regarding the event can be sent to email@example.com
This event is a fundraiser for Caledon Public Library’s new Memory Station, which will launch at the Albion Bolton Branch in the summer of 2023.
Convert your old home movies, vinyl and audio cassette recordings, printed photographs, or slides into a digital format you can share online. Preserving your memories, archiving, and sharing them can be a powerful way to connect with friends and family.
Through fundraising efforts, the Memory Station will be a do-it-yourself (DIY) station which will enable you to digitize materials including:
- Turn photos, film and slides into high resolution digital files to be enlarged and shared
- Capture analog video to a Secure Drive (SD) card or USB drive
- Use a flatbed scanner for other objects like scrapbooks, recipes and more
- Scan historical documents
Digital files can be saved to a USB key or external hard drive or uploaded to an online file sharing site.
CPL wants to make sharing and protecting your priceless memories easy.
Unable to attend the Elvis Tribute event on June 2? Consider donating to Caledon Public Library in support of all of our upcoming innovations for the community to enjoy. As Elvis would say, “Thank you, thank you very much.”