Looking for space to meet, work or study? Book a room at select CPL branches.
Caledon Public Library has rooms that are used to conduct library business such as programs, events or meetings. When not required for library use, select rooms are available for booking to individuals, groups, and organizations.
Study and Small Meeting Rooms at the Caledon East (CE) branch and Margaret Dunn Valleywood (MDV) Collaboration Studio:
- There are currently six rooms available between the two locations. Browse through our available rooms for more information on room details, dimensions, and capacities.
- Rooms can be booked online, by phone or in person up to 7 days in advance. Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of two hours between the hours of branch opening to 15 minutes before branch closing. Opening and closing times vary at each branch.
- Resources such as tables, chairs, monitor screen and public Wi-Fi are included with each room reservation.
- Cancellations must be made online, by phone or in branch no later than one business day prior to the booking start time.
- Program and Large Meeting Rooms at the Albion Bolton and Southfields Village branches:
- Reservations are available only through contacting the Branch Manager.
- Please contact the branch directly within 48 hours prior to the scheduled booking to cancel a room reservation.
- Review and Acceptance of the Room Usage Policy and the Public Code of Conduct.
- CPL Library Card (Don’t have a CPL card? Register today for a Temporary Instant Card and get immediate access).